The Mips ImageATM Services System provides a back-end processing system to handle all
the image transaction files coming from your ATM devices. We currently interface with
Diebold and NCR ATM’s.
· Receive images directly from Diebold ATMs viaStore and Forward
· Receive images from an NCR Transaction GatewayServer
· Store transaction information from multipleATM’s and export it to item processing system at one or more defined cut-off times during the day.
· Monitor ATM status from heartbeat enabled ATMs
· Send a notification when the service detects anATM is offline
· Send a notification when the service detects anATM hasn’t had any activity for a specified amount of time
· An optional balancing report can be generated based on an ATM network transaction activity report from network providers such as Fiserv, Elan,
or Jack Henry
· Provides a web-based portal to show ATM status.Also shows transactions that have come in, but not sent to the item processing system