Remote Deposit Capture is an application developed for the customers of a financial institution to capture and submit electronically the checks that normally would have to be driven to the nearest branch and deposited.
• Scan checks into the capture software using any supported desktop scanner from single-feed to 190 checks per minute.
• A Deposit summary including images and the deposit amount can be printed for the merchant's records.
• The Deposit Information is transmitted over a secure, encrypted SSL connection to the financial institution server.
• All software configuration is handled by the financial institution. The customer receives an email with a device key, user name, and
password that allows them to connect and install the software.
• Support for a customer to have multiple deposit accounts, selecting a deposit account at capture time.
• Deposit confirmation email to the merchant.
• Tracks all deposits made by each merchant, the deposits can be reviewed for a selected period of time with a research tool.
• The Institution can set deposit limits and controls by customer and account.