At the end of each processing day, all items processed are sent to the image archive for long-term storage. This archive is then accessed for all image requests such as research, online banking, duplicate item checking and more.
ONLINE BANKING / HOST IMAGING
Online banking providers from your host vendor or other 3rd parties can easily access data/images in the MIPS Image Archive. We provide a url request based web service that can be customized to fit your needs. This same interface can also be used by your host system to display images to branches and tellers.
MIPS Image Research is a software tool that allows you to easily find the items you are looking for. Items can be searched with a combination of several different fields:
• Work Type
• Teller (that captured the items)
• Branch (where the item was deposited)
• Exception status (show exception items marked for two-signature verification, returned, etc.)
• Many others
Once you have located the item(s) you are looking for, additional information is available. This includes the original FED sequence number, endorsement records including bank of first deposit, and the reason why an item has been returned.
Additional features that are available include:
• Print a results listing without images
• Print an image listing with options to include front or back or both
• Export front or back image to a file
• Export results information to a comma separated file
• Print IRDs for return to customer
• Web Research